I recently watched a video from Robin Sharma that is, as usual, quite inspirational. Here are some notes I took as I listened:
- Become unreasonable in every aspect of life: what I expect, what I want, etc.
- Be unreasonable about levels of mastery and avoiding mediocrity.
- Be unreasonable about levels of health and fitness I’ll develop these next 12 months–you can’t become legendary if you have no energy.
- Be unreasonable about the goals I will pursue and the dreams I will realize.
- Be unreasonable about my integrity and the values I will live by.
- Be unreasonable about the people I will influence and the lives I will uplift.
- Be unreasonable about the courage you will model and the passion you will share.
- Be unreasonable in the results I will deliver and the projects I will complete.
- Be unreasonable in the happiness I will experience.
Who is one of the most unreasonable leaders I know of? Steve Jobs. Look at the results he created.
The ideas above will help you thrive.
Photo Credit: Michael Seely, Flickr
A Recent Blog Post You Might Enjoy
Thought for the week:
Dave Gardner, Gardner & Associates Consulting http://www.gardnerandassoc.com
© 2015 Gardner & Associates Consulting All Rights Reserved
Note: This posting is based on my weekly “Thank God It’s Monday” that helps you and your company thrive! To receive an email version of “Thank God It’s Monday” to start your week, please subscribe here. I would very much appreciate your suggesting to others that they subscribe.
Privacy Statement: Our subscriber lists are never rented, sold, or loaned to any other parties for any reason.