I’m working with a client and occasionally need I.T. support.
The I.T. person who supports me and the entire division is a model for who an I.T. support person should be:
- He’s very responsive–usually within minutes
- He responds to requests for assistance from anyone including me
- There are no hoops to jump through to get his help
- He gets whatever needs to be done completed quickly and professionally
- He does everything with a smile
Duane is a standout. I look forward to working with him on any issue that might arise.
It doesn’t matter if someone is supporting internal or external customers–great customer service is something to rejoice about.
Photo Credit: CWCS Managed Hosting, Flickr
Thought for the week:
Dave Gardner, Gardner & Associates Consulting http://www.gardnerandassoc.com
© 2015 Gardner & Associates Consulting All Rights Reserved
Note: This posting is based on my weekly “Thank God It’s Monday” that helps you and your company thrive! To receive an email version of “Thank God It’s Monday” to start your week, please subscribe here. I would very much appreciate your suggesting to others that they subscribe.
Privacy Statement: Our subscriber lists are never rented, sold, or loaned to any other parties for any reason.