Did you know customers don’t care as much about the “what” and “how” of your business nearly as much as the “why?”
Most companies do a good job of explaining what they do and how they do it. However, like their competitors, they haven’t created and shared a compelling “why” they are in business:
- what get’s them up in the morning,
- what gets their juices flowing,
- what inspires and excites their employees,
- what inspires and excites customers about the relationship they enjoy with the company.
A compelling, inspiring “why” drives and accelerates buying and very favorably impacts your employees, customers and prospects. While it sounds trivial to come up with a “why,” it isn’t.
This missing “why” provides the foundational key to winning in your marketplace. This isn’t just a linguistic exercise. A well-crafted “why” drives a biological response that drives buying behavior. Once you understand how this works, a light bulb will go on for you, your team and your customers.
Our firm will drive a process to support the creation of your unique “why” which will provide the impetus for increasing the velocity of your success. This process will include:
- Facilitating one or more meetings–including a proprietary seminar we’ve developed to introduce you to the concept of “why”–to kick off your discovery process.
- Review your current messaging and interview executives and employees in your organization and, perhaps, key customers.
- Help you define your “why.”
Additionally, we collaborate with your team to determine what is needed to support an across-the-board implementation of your powerful “why” to promote the proper representation of your brand.
Dave Gardner, Gardner & Associates Consulting http://www.gardnerandassoc.com